Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential. Position Description
Responsible for targeting, acquiring and closing large revenue opportunities at complex Corporate accounts – “Hunter”. Develops close relationships with key executives and all other relevant decision makers at customer accounts and once opportunity is closed, hands off management of the relationship to Corporate Account Manager and Program Mgmt. Consults with company legal representitives to develop contracts and agreements that protect company interests. Collaborates with company Finance staff to ensure overall profitability of agreements.
• Works for and closely with VP of Packaging Sales to set strategy, determine target Vertical opportunities, and develop overall sales goals/quotas
• Conduct research and prospecting activities for targeted Vertical accounts
• Maintain a robust pipeline of potential Corporate account opportunities at all points in the sales cycle.
• Collaborate with the Corporate Account Manager to close opportunities and turn over all transactional activities to the Corporate Account Operations team. Manage CAM introductions to the Customer
• Develop proprosals targeted at key Customer executives and other decision makers that address critical needs
• Meet with Customers to explain the Veritiv value proposition, as well as maintain account relationships
• Participate in business reviews and other Customer functions as needed
• Performs other related duties as needed
Skills / Experience / Education Requirements:
Education: Bachelors degree
Major or Specialty Area: Business or related field