Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential. Position Description
• Responsible for timely entry of customer pick up credits and stand alone customer credits in operating system, supporting all business areas supported by the Customer Service Center (CSC).
• Processing of vendor returns in operating system, supporting all business areas supported by the CSC.
• Responsible for providing a variety of administrative support functions to the CSC and CSC
management team, including but not limited to coordination and resolution of credits which could result from: DMS (Deduction Management System) and OCD (Outstanding Customer Deductions) issues.
Developing and maintaining OS&D (Over Short and Damaged) spreadsheets. Faxing customer PODs, and general faxing, copying and distributing of documents.
• Work with customer service representatives to track and review direct orders to ensure timely billing to customers.
• Thorough analysis of billing and credit reports, identify process improvement opportunities to increase billing and credit accuracy and positively impact cost containment initiatives.
• Manage consignment programs as assigned.
• Serve as the primary backup for setup and management of consignment customers and items.
• Back up peers in team to cover vacations and sick time.
• Maintain all required spreadsheets and measurements as required by management.