Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential. Position Description
This function is associated with the assembly of corrugated components to complete a packaging kit. This position will require occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis. This function may require the occasional use of a lift truck as well as a manual pallet jack. This position requires standing during the entire shift. This position also requires stooping, bending, and lifting on a repetitive basis.
• Efficient assembly of corrugated components
• Assist in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
• Assembling components by following proper instruction and process.
• The ability to stand for extended amount of time
• The ability to stoop, bend, and twist on a repetitive basis.
• The ability to identify kits and components by label as well as sight.
• The skill to efficiently assemble corrugated componenents.
• The skill to follow directions and schematics to assemble kits.
• The skill to work in a team environment with several other team members.
Required Experience/Education: High School diploma or GED
• Repetitive standing, stooping, bending, twisting, and lifting.