• Meet individualized sales, gross profit and margin goals as determined by Veritiv management.
• Sell and promote print products primarily, but including packaging and facility solutions items including and value-added services to meet or exceed both short term and long term goals in an established territory.
• Actively engage in sales calls with existing customers and cold calling prospective customers at a frequency that places Veritiv in the preferred position.
• Develop a sufficient number of high potential prospects and work assigned leads/prospects to generate long-term sales growth.
• Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in the territory, as well as prepare and conduct regular business reviews to
• Collaborate with territory print sales specialist(s) to expand segment and product knowledge base and collaborate on promoting consultative selling solutions to generate new and existing customer growth opportunities.
• Develop business and financial acumen to effectively implement print sales strategies as directed by sales managers and consistently generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds business and segment goals.
• Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly and participate in issue resolution with all involved parties.
• Actively leverage, utilize and implement sales technology and tools to meet strategic account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth potential.
• Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance sales competencies and further expand ability to effectively generate profitable customer and segment growth.
Required Skills: (List specific skills: technical skills, interpersonal skills, abilities, etc.)
• Applications Skills/Use/Counterpoint POS/SFD proficiency - Desired
• Technical Skills/Desktop/PC Software-Microsoft Office proficiency - Desired
• Business Knowledge/Distribution/expertise - Desired
• Degrees/Business Administration
Functional Experience/Sales Experience/5+ years - Desired
//Bachelor’s Degree - Desired• (List years of experience, education/ certification (minimum and preferred), prior required experience, etc. Identify specific tools or equipment used to perform the job.)
• Demonstrated successful 5+ years experience in territory sales or account management desired.
• Experience within the distribution industry desired.
• College degree or equivalent work experience desired.
• Ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment is essential.