Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential.
The Inventory Coordinator position is a great way to launch your career at Veritiv! This role puts you right in the heart of what we do by managing purchase orders from vendors and collaborating with over 170 Veritiv warehouse locations to ensure each order is fulfilled accurately and efficiently.
Our experienced management team will help you cultivate and hone skills that you will use throughout your career. Once you have mastered being an Inventory Coordinator, the natural progression is to move into our Buyer I position that will allow you to further your skill set and career. From there, the possibilities are endless!
If this sounds like a position for you and you’re a highly motivated individual that has a hunger for success, contact us today so that we can start your journey!
Why you should join our team:
- Competitive base salary with unlimited potential for career advancement within a Fortune 500 company.
- Training on the job for skills that can be used throughout the rest of your career.
- Be at the center of what we do by learning our operations from the inside out.
- Your choice of a clear defined career path or a launch point into any business segment that Veritiv has to offer.
- Full benefits package on day 1 (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company match that is immediately vested.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage vendor confirmations to ensure that purchase orders are received and confirmed accurately.
- Coordinate with over 170 warehouse locations to analyze and resolve issues while keeping the vendor and internal customers informed throughout the process.
- Collaborate with our Accounts Payable team to resolve vendor invoice and purchase order discrepancies.
- Opportunity to participate and assist in buying functions.
- Other duties as assigned and directed.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated individuals that have a competitive edge with a drive to advance their career.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiasm to make Veritiv a better company.
- Problem solving mentality that approaches problems with an analytical mindset.
- Strong computer and technical skills.
- Capability to communicate to vendors and colleagues efficiently and articulately.
- Professional experience of 0-2 years.
- 4 year degree is required; emphasis on Supply Chain Management or Logistics is preferred.
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritiv’s legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here:http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf