Job Summary and Scope:
For a portfolio of Vendors, maintain current and accurate corporate product, cost and market pricing files, published price book, ensuring compliance with corporate standards and strategies, while ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Maintain the company’s pricing and product files
- Communicate and coordinate price and product changes with the branches, inventory management, and our suppliers
- Resolve Purchase Order and invoice cost discrepancies
- Participate in creating the company’s various price lists
- Participate in special projects
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in dealing with inventory and costing
- Data entry skills and proficient using MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and Access at an advanced level
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy when implementing and communicating changes
- Excellent verbal and written communicaton skills
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Bilingual, both verbal and written skills in English and French, an asset
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.