To provide exceptional Customer Service to Unisource valued customers based on the criteria set within specific Customer programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process Customer warehouse orders within Unisource order types based on multiple channels by which Customers place their orders including
• Process regular orders, future orders, hold orders, inter-branch transfers, sample orders (where applicable), converting orders received through any channel such as phone, fax, mail, EDI, web, walk in, sales representatives
• Ensure that required minimum and service standards are adhered to, recommend additional products to assist the customer to reach their minimum order value
• Ensure stratification, pricing, sales policies and procedures are followed
• Verify tax (where applicable), as well as high & low margins triggers at time of order entry
• Provide order confirmation to customers verbally, via fax or email as required
• Manage backorder and lost orders to improve customer satisfaction and demand planning accuracy
• Perform daily backorder review
• Expedite customer backorder orders based on the customer need, the criticality of the items, the customer service package
• Find resolution to customer inquiries and complaints in a way that drives customer satisfaction and ensures profitability in regards to:
• Product availability, product specifications, product recommendation and usage inquiries.
• Substitutes and send as, pricing, billing, order status, late deliveries, short ship and proof of delivery issues.
• Ensure customer service issues are resolved by liaising with other departments
• Coordinate warehouse order customer returns
• Actively participate in Company wide SMOG initiatives by contributing to the selling of identified items to meet established targets, (where applicable)
• Pre-Qualify new accounts.
• Generate and maintain order guides as assigned.
• Generate reports for customers as assigned.
• Actively participate in process improvement teams as assigned.
• Participate in and organize peer coach training as assigned.
• Redirect requests to appropriate departments as required based on the Customer’s need. • Sample requests (low sheets, swatches, dummies)
• One time customer specific orders (K is SS)
• Credit inquiries
• Mill direct orders (FP)
• Non stock items
High school diploma with 2 years experience in a customer service environment or college diploma.