Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential.
· Prepare presentations and correspondence for customer/sales meetings
· Act as the intermediary between sales and stakeholders in other departments (i.e. Customer Service, Field Sourcing, Operations and Inventory Management
· Coordinate system set up’s (Salesforce.com, ecommerce, etc.), new customer set up and all associated on-boarding activities
· Coordination of RFP’s in accordance with company policy
· Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of intial customer orders
· Initiate part set up requests for Sales Professional sourced items
· Support special customer programs including Consignment
· Tracking of customer programs such as rebate and special promotion programs
· Monitor customer accounts and update customer profiles as required in Salesforce.com
· Collaborate with Customers and Finance on resolving invoice discrepancies
· Work with Sales Professionals and Suppliers in resolving Customer Quality/Mill claims in a timely manner. Tracking and reporting of claims progress on a monthly basis. Log customer issues or complaints into Salesforce.com
· Coordinate all customer information requests to all necessary stakeholders throughout Veritiv and obtain all necessary approvals to proceed, including vendor/supplier agreement.
· Ability to develop proficiency with company computer system is essential
· Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Professional telephone etiquette required
· Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office applications including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Knowledge of customer segmentation principles and application within customer base preferred
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong customer service focus
· Ability to recognize and resolve majority of issues independently
· Consistently exhibits high level of motivation and sense of urgency, exceptional follow-up and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize, set and consistently achieve goals, strong time management skills
· Good team player (peers, other functions, management)
· Possesses a desire to learn and develop a career in sales
· High school diploma or GED required. Post secondary education preferred.
· 1 to 3 years experience in related field strongly preferred
· Minimum 1 year of working experience in analytical or reporting environment
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritiv’s legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here:http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf