Veritiv has an expansive North American network with more than 180 locations, and we do business with
more than half of the Fortune 500. We're a big company, but we’re also a new company, shaping our
systems and processes to support a successful and sustainable future. We don't just encourage an
entrepreneurial spirit, we embody it.
Are you looking to join a company where you feel empowered in your work and your job is not just a job,
but a path toward a rewarding and successful career? Do you want to be part of a company that
customers and suppliers not only want to do business with but need to do business with?
If you answered yes, then Veritiv might be the place for you. We encourage you to learn about and apply
to Veritiv if you seek a unique work experience, where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where
you can realize your full potential.
We are currently looking for a driven Sales Representative to help us continue to grow our Facility Solutions Business! The Sales Representative-Facility Solutions will be responsible for:
• Developing a base portfolio of customers by identifying, developing, and securing new customers through cold calls.
• Increasing sales volume of current customers by providing professional sales support and identifying new opportunities/products
• Developing and executing call plans, performing business reviews, conducting monthly erosion analysis and price negotiations.
• Quarterly customer stratification maintenance, new product introduction and execution of regional and national programs.
• Executing Veritiv directed marketing and operational initiatives.
• Supporting selected vendor programs, making calls with vendors and conducting cost negotiation with vendors.
• Territory Administration
Applicant must be able to build quotes, manage credit, inventory, and pricing files, report activities to Sales Management, source products, manage customer databases, conduct daily sales report analysis
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritiv’s legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here:http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf