Job Summary and Scope:
Management of the Re-Distribution sales for a determined Region. Responsible for the development and implementation of sales programs to achieve segment sales and profitability targets with an emphasis on profitable top line growth.
- Provide supervision, coaching, guidance and direction to sales staff.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to achieve gross profit targets.
- Manage the maintenance and growth of existing business in the market area.
- Develop and execute strategies to penetrate existing accounts and to bring new accounts with specified market segments.
- Establish clearly defined sales and gross profit objectives for each member of the sales team.
- Manage sales force expenses and work within fiscal budget.
- Develop multi–level relationships with key customers.
- Responsible for the regular follow-up and successful completion of Sales Representatives’ target account initiatives. Includes Pipeline Management via monthly reviews.
- Administer the segment’s customer stratification plan to ensure customer profit.
- Liaise with Unisource suppliers as required.
- Must be available to travel throughout the territory.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Sales Representative -Fordis
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets within a competitive environment along with an ability to develop and lead a sales force in a fast moving market
- Autonomous and proactive, with the ability to effectively interact with customers (internal and external) to identify and meet individual needs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a fast-paced competitive environment with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office applications, including Excel; experience with SalesForce.com an asset.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Bilingualism (English/French; written and spoken), would be considered an asset.
- Proven track record of above average performance in the areas of selling skills and people management.
- Thorough understanding of Unisource target markets and the key customers within those markets.
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers, showing flexibility in meeting their individual needs
- Proven organizational, planning and leadership skills.
- University degree within sales or marketing; or equivalent experience.
- Strong sales management or professional sales experience, with 7-10 years experience within the Re-Distribution segment .
- Experience dealing effectively with senior executives
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Standard office environment