DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as an administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues
- Support the team with administrative tasks such as compiling Requests for Proposals, presentations and attendance reports
- Perform research as assigned
- Responsible for maintenance and updating our procedural documentation
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements
- Administer programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Use of various PC software packages such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphics etc.
- Familiar with large organizational practices and procedures
- Works well with people in a team environment
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 3 - 5 years experience in a similar administrative role.