Job Summary and Scope: Coordination of all local activities pertaining to quoting & acquiring a new customer or additional business with an existing customer would fall under this sub-group. Provides support for outside sales professionals, sales managers and customer service as needed.
- Coordinate/process Sample requests
- Coordination of RFP’s in accordance with company policy
- Prepare presentations and correspondence for customer/sales meetings
- Act as the intermediary between sales and stakeholders in other departments (i.e. Customer Service, Field Sourcing, Operations and Inventory Management.
- Facilitating Customer Dedicated Inventory (Status-W) and item set up (new, existing and projects)
- Coordinate system set up’s (Salesforce.com, ecommerce, etc.)
- Coordinatate new customer set up and all associated on-boarding activities
- Proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of intial customer orders
- Initiate part set up requests for Sales Professional sourced items
- Support special customer programs including Consignment
- Administer and manage custom customer inventory reports including forecast adjustments
- Tracking of customer programs such as rebate and special promotion programs
- Monitor customer accounts and update customer profiles as required in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with Customers and Finance on resolving invoice discrepancies
- Work with Sales Professionals and Suppliers in resolving Customer Quality/Mill claims in a timely manner. Tracking and reporting of claims progress on a monthly basis. Log customer issues or complaints into Salesforce.com
- Coordinate all customer information requests to all necessary stakeholders throughout Veritiv and obtain all necessary approvals to proceed, including vendor/supplier agreement.
- Ability to develop proficiency with company computer system is essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Professional telephone etiquette required
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office applications including Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation principles and application within customer base preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to recognize and resolve majority of issues independently
- Consistently exhibits high level of motivation and sense of urgency, exceptional follow-up and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, set and consistently achieve goals, strong time management skills
- Good team player (peers, other functions, management)
- Possesses a desire to learn and grow
- Post-secondary education or equivalent required.
- 1-3years experience in related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in analytical or reporting environment
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.