Position provides support to customers, sales, and service personnel for the entire Canadian Equipment Support segment of Veritiv with the procurement and order processing of parts, equipment, and service, which can be critical to the manufacturing operations of our customers.
- Support the Canadian Equipment operations in Packaging, Printing, and Facility Solutions.
- Coordinator will take phone calls for ordering, quoting and inquiries, processes customer quotes, enters orders and quotes into legacy systems
- Manage the group mailbox for any and all customer inquiries
- Responsibility for handling all equipment orders from start to finish, including scheduling of CSA inspections.
- Field customer inquiries for parts, including identification, provide part numbers and availability
- Source, purchase, and enter part orders
- Process warranty claims
- Provide computer set-ups for new parts
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization; including credit, AP, and other customer service teams
- Track past due invoices on parts accounts
- Screen customer calls for technical service and forward needs to appropriate parties
- Manage parts inventory, including inventory levels, pricing and buying
- Back-up Dispatch and/or Equipment Coordinator tasks as necessary or assigned
- Advanced customer service skills
- Knowledge of packaging service industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Compass, SFD/VOS, and/or MAX beneficial
- High school diploma or GED, required, college degree a plus
- 2+ years related experience (customer service, dispatch, project management), required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a sense of professionalism when working with internal and external customer and in relationships with team members
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with fellow team members
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.