- Management of customer service team daily activities, including but not limited to: timely order processing, confirmations, responding to requests for information regarding orders, product availability, and all other internal and external customer inquiries.
- Staff customer service team to meet business needs by reviewing work load to ensure balance between customer service reps
- Use and promote proper telephone and e-mail etiquette to answer calls and e-mails in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Coach, counsel and discipline employees as necessary. Responsible for written appraisals, growth and development.
- Maintain open lines of communication with internal and external customers
- Implement and train on new processes, policies and products.
- Ensure Customer Service team is using all available Veritiv tools
- Assist to Create, Monitor and review customer service team and individual goals
- Resolve issues by working effectively all other Departments; Sales, Operations Finance, etc., to satisfy customer needs.
- Manage resolution of pricing/invoicing/credit/payment/shipping discrepancies and other complex problems for customer with appropriate personnel.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of new hires with in the department.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Supervise 12-18 Customer Service Professionals
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lead a team and influence development
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- High Integrity
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and procedures
- Experience in a management role
- Experience in a customer service role
- Decision making skills and independent judgment
- Ability to deal with complaints in a professional and decisive manner
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred
Experience: 5+ years in supervisory role preferred
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.